|MISSING WORD ||CROSSWORD CLUES||MULTIPLE CHOICE|
|1. is||1. old||1. c) animals|
|2. in / at||2. write / writing||2. b) China|
|3. tell / give / show||3. morning / morn||3. a) reading books?"|
|4. see / get / buy||4. school / schoolroom / study||4. c) a giraffe|
|5. to||5. teeth / tooth||5. c) around your mouth|
|6. food / soup / rice||6. apple / apricot / avocado||6. b) a pig|
|7. or||7. uncle||7. a) east|
|1. My brother likes buying new clothes.|
2. She will come back in a minute.
3. You are very pretty.
4. You must stop your car at a red light.
5. Where did you buy that shirt?
6. What are you doing tonight?
7. Do you like listening to music?
This sample question set is from the quiz-style board game Word Up.
To find out more about this game, or to order the complete game online, visit