|MISSING WORD ||CROSSWORD CLUES||MULTIPLE CHOICE|
|1. none / zero||1. search / seek||1. b) plants|
|2. bowl||2. sore / sensitive / stinging||2. b) a loss|
|3. after||3. razor / razor blade||3. a) baking|
|4. of||4. nation||4. c) sit on|
|5. in||5. assist / aid / abet||5. b) African jungle|
|6. this / that / hers / ours||6. Fuji / Fujiyama||6. a) got it|
|7. up||7. nothing / none / nil / nought||7. c) eaten dinner yet?"|
|1. What is your address?|
2. Many people work for the government.
3. I studied marketing at business college.
4. I work in the research and development section.
5. Our company sells computer software.
6. I went to the dentist because I had a toothache.
7. There is a beautiful view from that window.
This sample question set is from the quiz-style board game Word Up.
To find out more about this game, or to order the complete game online, visit