|MISSING WORD ||CROSSWORD CLUES||MULTIPLE CHOICE|
|1. lend / give||1. air / atmosphere / artery||1. c) the knee|
|2. know||2. hobby||2. a) very interesting|
|3. like||3. throw||3. b) a supervisor|
|4. never||4. nephew||4. b) Sir Isaac Newton|
|5. that||5. ape / anthropoid||5. a) I didn't see her|
|6. use / get||6. shock / scare||6. b) four|
|7. lost||7. bullet / blast||7. c) a tissue|
|1. May I borrow your calculator?|
2. A casino is a place for gambling.
3. Your English will gradually improve.
4. Sociology is the study of society.
5. This cake is delicious.
6. She works for a very big corporation.
7. He has lived in Taiwan since 1998.
This sample question set is from the quiz-style board game Word Up.
To find out more about this game, or to order the complete game online, visit