|MISSING WORD ||CROSSWORD CLUES||MULTIPLE CHOICE|
|1. of||1. valuable||1. a) bird watching|
|2. ought||2. cross||2. c) public relations|
|3. each||3. audience||3. b) "No, I like it."|
|4. sorry||4. Koran||4. c) keeping documents|
|5. let / see||5. battle||5. b) a few days ago|
|6. away||6. fluent||6. c) paper and pens|
|7. were||7. twice||7. b) a hawk|
|1. We must find a solution to this problem.|
2. We are upgrading our computer network.
3. He was supposed to be here at ten o'clock.
4. A detective's job is to investigate crimes.
5. A century has one hundred years.
6. Do you have any experience in marketing?
7. Can you draw a diagram, please?
This sample question set is from the quiz-style board game Word Up.
To find out more about this game, or to order the complete game online, visit