|MISSING WORD ||CROSSWORD CLUES||MULTIPLE CHOICE|
|1. ahead / along / there||1. fine||1. a) alert|
|2. heart||2. precious / priceless||2. c) sprint|
|3. despite / through||3. nervous / nervy||3. c) exploded|
|4. shone / waved / threw||4. loose / loosened||4. c) Pacific and Atlantic|
|5. tore||5. steam||5. b) believe it all|
|6. during||6. instruct||6. a) a clown|
|7. down||7. rescue||7. b) India|
|1. A good soldier is courageous.|
2. There has been a reduction in the price of oil.
3. There were many yachts on the bay today.
4. Learning to speak English well is a fine achievement.
5. He lives in an enormous house.
6. A photocopier duplicates documents.
7. Eventually, I hope to have my own business
This sample question set is from the quiz-style board game Word Up.
To find out more about this game, or to order the complete game online, visit