|MISSING WORD ||CROSSWORD CLUES||MULTIPLE CHOICE|
|1. out||1. guilty||1. a) fingerprints|
|2. enjoy / amuse||2. algebra / arithmetic||2. a) on the earth|
|3. minds||3. executive||3. c) empty-headed|
|4. licence||4. bar / beam / bloom / billet||4. c) philosophy|
|5. came||5. stage / set||5. b) spontaneously|
|6. it||6. volcano||6. c) a pigtail|
|7. see / get||7. abdomen||7. a) cold-blooded|
1. I don't know him well. He's just an acquaintance.
2. Was the advertisement effective?
3. Temperature is measured by a thermometer.
4. Do you anticipate any problems?
5. Heroin is a very addictive drug.
6. Concrete is a common building material.
7. Dinosaurs were prehistoric animals.
This sample question set is from the quiz-style board game Word Up.
To find out more about this game, or to order the complete game online, visit