|MISSING WORD ||CROSSWORD CLUES||MULTIPLE CHOICE|
|1. likely||1. courageous||1. c) a pragmatist|
|2. point / sense||2. weary / wearied / weak / whacked||2. b) a chameleon|
|3. due||3. adolescence||3. c) a depression|
|4. ahead||4. permitted / permissible||4. b) consider it|
|5. leave||5. glance / glimpse||5. a) gills|
|6. deal / cope||6. bliss / beatitude||6. b) two|
|7. turn||7. conscious / cognizant||7. a) Taoism|
|1. You should be able to understand and use colloquial English.|
2. We have several prospective clients already.
3. That school has a wide-ranging curriculum.
4. If we don't start budgeting, we will run out of money.
5. The manager had to intervene in the dispute.
6. Dance music has a strong rhythm.
7. In this game, everyone's a winner. Congratulations!
This sample question set is from the quiz-style board game Word Up.
To find out more about this game, or to order the complete game online, visit